[tC] - Lunar Eclipse [tC] - Lunar Eclipse

really chill

I really enjoyed this piece! very good piano riff, and the beat fit in very well being calm at first and speeding up (not too much) at the end. keep it up

namoroso responds:

glad you like it man :)

Yummy Muffin ft. Cyril Yummy Muffin ft. Cyril

fucking amazing!

woah this blew me away, was never expecting to hear something like this on newgrounds. It sounded almost like some of the most hardcore dnb artists alive Current Value/Limewax/Donny .. hope to hear more dawg!!!1!!!!

Rig responds:

Thanks man! I think I'll try this style more often :D

Ele Deccap Ele Deccap

rlly good!

rlly good electro, the riff is perfect, I would have done something with the slightly cheesy clap with a more retro snare or something, but nonethe less good!

Auecs responds:

Thanks so much for your review! Its a very cheesy song and that was my intention which, at least I feel like i pulled it off. I like what you said about the snare. maybe i will go back and change it. ;-)

Cheers!

Crush Depth Crush Depth

best dnb on newgrounds

being a fan of dnb for 7+ years I can honestly say this is the best dnb ive heard on NG, just makes ur head bounce, diverse, original and the beat just flows so well.. awesome job!

4AM responds:

Wow, thanks! Perhaps I should get working on a new track then, if I'm so well liked... :-)

Secret Metropolis Secret Metropolis

nice!

well thought out, I can see you put quite a bit of effort into this. I lked the diversity

Flare - Spaghetti Flare - Spaghetti

hard

this is sweet, the beggining reminds me of Limewax, good work!

Rhapsody in Laser - NG Edit Rhapsody in Laser - NG Edit

Quality

Some Quality Clown Step mate, nice work ! sounds like DJ Hazard or DJ Evol :D

CnB {Open Your Eyes} CnB {Open Your Eyes}

kickass

very nice piece, sounds very professional! had it played for 1 hour now just realized haha, that means its pleasant to listen to. Keep it up!

Karbon - Penumbra Karbon - Penumbra

damn..

that is kickass, it reminds me quite a bit of the newer Logistics

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

wow gettin really technical

comparing this to your earlier stuff... great improvement! you've come along way mate! good luck putting your skills in to make a living if you're not doing that yet! i remember you telling me a few years back that you had some offers from game producers for soundtracks! hope thats workin out!!