Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Great work

I rarely review these days but I must say that was some great voice acting! you could have any quality of animation to go along with it and it would still be hilarious, even though your animation was really quite good and the style fit perfectly.

I laughed my ass off on the roman bowling scene, great movie, great game - make more :)

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

hahah brilliant

after i realized that the flash had ended i started laughing out lout and appreciated its greatness :D awesome work

rtil responds:

haha nice. thanks

Hello, Fred The Beard Hello, Fred The Beard

KRZAK BUSH

sup bush!

Ruth's Valentine Tips Ruth's Valentine Tips

pleasure to watch!

funny stuff! very different than other valentines day animations, creative!

Wonchop responds:

thankees :)

"Sasper" Episode 2 "Sasper" Episode 2

priceless!

i love your gut-busting humor! sick animations are the bestest!1

Primal War 04 Primal War 04

amazing!

I havent visited NG for quite a while, but when I saw Primal War 4 on frontpage was I excited!! I only saw the first one before that, but I loved it, watched it around 10 times, showed my friends whenever they came over and they thought it was awesome. I truly think its the song combined with the badass idea of mammals fighting dinosaurs!

In the second one there was quite a bit of change in style but it was still good, you've got a great story going.. and the animation is simply amazing.. some of the background.. wow! can't wait for the next one!

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

so original

i love your work, the style is completely unique along with the humor! you just watch the whole thing with a smile on your face and a lol here and there, it must be the voice acting, its very funny! even if what they say makes no sense which is funny too! no room for imaginary houses because real ones are being built! haha, great stuff!

ChrisNosal responds:

Thanks. At the very least, I try to be unique.

TNM Day One TNM Day One

great feel..

being a dod fan i have to say that there was a great feel to the movie, really felt like I was watching a dod movie, probably because of the sounds. Great style, and very good choice of music. Can't wait to see more.

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

sweet =]

what a pleasure to watch! so fresh..!! great graphics, diverse voice acting, and insanely original overall! i really hope to see more xtreme holiday super friends! THEY ROCK!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

FANTASTIC!!!!

that was superb! the best thing ive seen on NG! not only was the animation amazing, but i found myself cracking up quite often ;p

ive never played zelda, but ive never watched anything on NG with such pleasure :D

pure frontpage material, excellent work guys